If you decided to remove the custom workspace template from site provision settings. You do not want custom workspace appear under Default Project Workspace template dropdown.
Example: I am showing the steps here to remove the Default Workspace template called INTERNALSITE-V01
Verify Site Provisioning Settings and make sure that template has been removed.
(PWA home -> Server Settings -> In Operational Policies, click Project Workspace Provisioning Settings -> Verify dropdown list under Default Project Workspace template list)
- Open a Command Prompt window on PWA server. (Start menu -> run -> cmd)
- Navigate to the drive where Project Server is installed. For example, type the following command.
cd %ProgramFiles%"\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\BIN"
- Run the command to remove the template from global list of templates, as shown in below
stsadm -o deletetemplate -title INTERNALSITE-V1
- You will see the message saying “Operation completed successfully” and you will get prompted to restart the IIS
- Run the command iisreset to reset the IIS. Your new template has been un registered (removed) from global use within Web applications associated with the SSP that contains the instance of Project Web Access
Web server will be restarted to complete the registering process and the following will be displayed. Run the command exit to close the window