Example | Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3 | Step 4 | Step 5 | Step 6 | Step 7 | Step 8 |
Step 3: Publish program plan and create program workspace
Once you created Program Plan in MS Project Server 2007, you have to publish the Program Plan to appear in PWA views and to create the Program Workspace in SharePoint.
- Make sure your program plan already opened in MS Project Professional 2007
- On File menu -> Publish
- We are publishing the Program Plan first time, so you will see the prompt about creating the Project Workspace option (Please do not confuse, still itís called as project workspace, but we are going to be consider it as program workspace
- Choose the option Create a workspace for this project and click on Publish
- Please check the publish status bar at the bottom of the project plan; Once publish is completed, status bar will display "Publish job completed successfully"
- File menu -> Close to the Program Plan
Please proceed to Step 4 for further process.