Example | Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3 | Step 4 | Step 5 | Step 6 | Step 7 | Step 8 |
Step 2: Setup Program Plan in server
This step illustrates about setting up new program plan in MS Project Server 2007. Please remember the setting up program plan is same as saving new project plan to the server.
- Launch MS Project Professional 2007 by connecting to MS Project Server 2007
- Blank project will open
- Display the Gantt chart view (On View menu -> Gantt chart)
- Enter the task name as IT System Upgrade Program Summary (you can give your own program name here)
- On File menu -> Save
- The system displays the Save to Project Server window; In the Name field, enter the name of the name of the program. I am giving the name of the program as IT System Upgrade Program
- Enter any required custom filed values
- Click the Save button
Please proceed to Step 3 for further process.